Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Classic Book Reading List for 2010

I have put together a Classic Book Reading List for 2010. I have chosen 12 Classics and will read 1 a month. The list is as follows:

Janurary - The Stranger by Albert Camus
February - One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitzyn
March - 1984 by George Orwell
April - For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway
May - Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
June - Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
July - Kidnapped by Robert Lewis Stevenson
August - Metamorphis by Franz Kafka
September - The Invisable Man by H.G. Wells
October - Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
November - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
December - The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas

So there it is. Wish me luck. I  have always had a difficult time getting through most classic books. Each week while I am reading I will post what think, like and dislike about the book.

I start in one day (January 2010).

1 Comments:

At January 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM , Blogger dust in the wind said...

How exciting! The only one I have read is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. The Man in the Iron Mask sound like it would be super fun to read. I am inspired just reading about this. Maybe I will make a book list too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home