Friday, February 11, 2011

"I'm Back!!!

To Quote Mark Twain, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated". I have not died, though some may have wished that I had. Who, I'm not sure. Actually, I can't think of anyone who would wish that I were dead, so that really is a unfactual and dumb statement for me to make. Maybe I should take another year off of writing.
So what have I been doing? Not writing as I should have been. But, that's going to change. I have taken up flyfishing and fly tying. At this point I am not very good at either but I will improve. I would like to share a video on fly fishing that is my insperation to continue fly fishing.



3 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Blogger dust in the wind said...

Wow. An unlikely location with the cityscape and traffic in the background, yet still completely charming. The kids and I really enjoyed it, and I will show it to Clayton too.

I want to learn now :)

 
At February 14, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Lighthouse Journal said...

Dustin,I am hooked on this video. When I come home after a rotten day at work I watch that video and relax. I want to figure out how to download it on a disk so I can put it in a DVD player and watch it on the 42" TV screen.
How do you like Mom's new photo?

Love, Dad

 
At October 16, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger DeeDee said...

I Love this video too! I never get tired it and I hear you listening to it quite often. Keep practicing when ever you get the chance. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home