Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Kobo Review

Today I purchased a Kobo e-reader touch edition. The hardest part to hooking it to my Wi-Fi was crawling under my computer desk to get WEP key number. It recognized my Wi-Fi and displayed it on the screen for me to select. Once that was done I could go to the store online and download a few free books. Classical books mainly. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, A Christmas Carol, The Count of Monte Cristo, Moby Dick, The Invisible Man and, believe it or not, the United States Constitution.

  

So far I am having fun just learning how to use it and the many option. I was surprise that it didn’t come with a 200 page manual. At first I was puzzled. Then I realized that if you tap the ? in the square it takes you to the HELP page and there you find your user manual – online.

I read a lot of reviews before I decided to buy the Kobo and they all were favorable. Most preferred the Kobo over the more expensive Kindle from Amazon. I’m sure I will be satisfied with my Kobo. At any rate, I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home